[nagdu] First State Convention

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Nov 3 00:57:16 UTC 2012

Mary, I'm thinking that Margo didn't change her name to Gargo but, who
knows!  After all, we had a lot of fun in Dearborn!  You did great!  And, of
course, us federationists always help one another!  Even with the shew-shew
that ends up on the shoe shoe!!  Actually, Holly did well on that stair
thing.  It was me that got kind of confused!  Hope we have many other
conventions!  Also, Mary, you could write me offlist or not.  Maybe we would
all be interested.  I have a friend who is interested in what Felix does in
regards to ballance.  And, is that the only school that teaches guide work
with balance work as well?