[nagdu] Diabetic alert dogs and how alert dogs are preventing a need for a guide dog!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Nov 10 17:30:02 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny.
When I was reading Dailyah's description of what a diabetic alert dog
does, I was thinking a beagle might be a good choice for the job, because
they have excellent noses.  I hear they can be a bit stubborn and hard to
train, and some are very yappy, but a beagle still might make an excellent
service dog for scent work.
Tracy