[nagdu] update from me

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Nov 11 19:08:41 UTC 2012

Yuck Yuck Yuck,
to bad you are not in a place where he could roll in the snow.
Poor dog would have loved it.
Glad you kept electricity.
We are grateful for that here.
Now the sun is out and it will all turn into ice.
That creeps me out.
Unless all of you know a swell way to walk on ice.
I must say little prince did go slowly last night.
Glad you are safe.