[nagdu] public appologies/duplicated messages

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 16:44:56 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Although I know this topic is not related for the guide dog lists, I just wanted to type this and get it set out to everyone immediately upon saying I'm sorry.
I'm having to go through all of my email that was sent from way back as of last year and really clean things up.
If anyone gets any duplicated messages from me, more than one, please feel free to let me know immediately off list via private email at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
I'm wanting to get this problem fixed as soon as I can.
Apparently, something became corrected some place in my Outlook Express email client program and probably between my internet service.
I've ended up with over 40000 messages that are definitely old.
Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but wanted to warn everyone a head of time in case they do get duplicated messages from me.
Thank you and hope everyone along with their four-legged furry working partners/pets is staying warm.
In fact, Odie is still asleep as I type.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf