[nagdu] funny story about going to broadway

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 20:17:35 UTC 2012

Hi list, I'm on the train back to Philadelphia after the new York state convention. I wanted to tell a funny story that will forever life within the new York affiliate LoL on Friday night a group of nfb members went to see a Broadway show. Phantom of the opera. It it was awesome in so many ways. Three of us guide dog users were crammed into the front row with all three of us seating next to each other. I had a nyla bone in the side pocket of my bag, I don't know how it happened but my dog took the bone out. It was I'm the floor and by the time I figured this out it was in such a way that I could not reach it. So here is the funny part, my dogs bone fell into the orchestra pit. We called down to the musicians down in there but they could never get to it. We had a good laugh about it. One day when someone can get back behind the orchestra pit, they will find the bone and ask how did a dog bone get back here LoL! Thought that you all would like that? Moral of the story is don't take dog bones to a Broadway show. I'm sure other new York guide dog users who were there will chime in about it. Until next time..... Marsha drenth

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com