[nagdu] Working Our Dogs

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:15:04 UTC 2012

Because we got all the bus schedules and there isn't one that
comes close enough to where I can walk.  It would be nice if my
rehab counselor would let me go  to the tchenology training
program so I can become a technology instructor.  The trainers at
the school know I don't have a job or anything so they told meffj
go shopping and take Access where I want to go.  I can never go
anywhere usually because I'm broke and don't have a dollar to my
name so I can't even get on the bus if I wanted to.

Sarah and Wizard