[nagdu] Working Our Dogs

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:17:00 UTC 2012

Yeah that would be good, because the trainers really don't want
me to walk Wizard to the bus stop because there's no side walks
and people fly by us really close at like 80 mph.  I was
disappointed when the trainers said I couldn't walk anywhere if
it's by Main Street because there's no sidewalks there.