[nagdu] Working Our Dogs

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 02:16:15 UTC 2012

I can still work Wizard every day just because I don't live on my
own.  The last times he tried getting sent back by other handlers
it didn't work.  His last handler couldn't have a dog because she
was losing her vision and her hearing and disasn't taking it very
well.  And the trainers said not to give up on him before like 6
months.  They think we're a very successful team.

Sarah and Wizard