[nagdu] funny story about going to broadway

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:58:12 UTC 2012

I went to the NY state convention. I live in Pennsylvania. I was there mentoring a blind parent who is new to the NFB. The broadway show was something the NY affiliate organized, so I went. This was there first year doing this. I would have expected my pup to also to go to sleep, but she did not like the noises. It would have been better not have three guide dog users with dogs, sitting all inthe same row, all next to each other. I mean don't get me wrong, I liked sitting to them and their dogs, but we were crammed in their pretty tight. LOL

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com