[nagdu] funny story about going to broadway

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Mon Nov 12 16:38:03 UTC 2012

Marsha, lol!  I see that you did indeed write about our intersting
Broadway guide dog experience  and other experiences.  lol!  It was a
fun time and, yes, our giggle boxes turned way upside down.  I think
the theater folks liked us.  We went to see Phantom of the Opera and I
met some of the cast after the show and they said they like seeing
folks just be themselves and having a great time.

Our dogs did well.  Think maybe two of them didn't like some of the
loud noises but overall, think they did just fine.

I told marsha if she didn't write about that funny incident that I'd
mention that she has a story to tell.  LOL!  Our National Rep at the
convention was ron Brown from Indiana and his giggle box was turned over too.

Margo and Arrow