[nagdu] birthdays and a birthday list

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:38:37 UTC 2012

my pup's birthday is October 21st, 2010, so she just turned 2yrs old.

I know someone on this list, way way way back in the day did this. Is there someone who would like to keep track of all the pups birthdays? By no means am I am saying that we need to post on that day for the birthday, as that would cause much more traffic. But since now we have grown, it would be cool to have a list of all the birthdays in a condensed form. I don't want to go over board with this, just a simple list of person, pup, and thatpups birthday. we won't post those replies on list, but they would go directly to the person keeping track of the list.

Anyone interested?

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com