[nagdu] stress, how much is too much?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Nov 12 21:16:01 UTC 2012

Do you know when you would be doing this kind of traveling again?
if it is down the road, I would keep working him.
if it is in a couple of weeks I would try a gentle leader on the
pulling hard times, and if it still didn't settle down, then I would
figure he was stressing out, except for smaller trips and walks.
Is his work still good around home?