[nagdu] stress, how much is too much?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 22:00:34 UTC 2012

this particular meeting is quarterly.  I have gone to another one since
the August episode and he was fine.  However the meetings are in
different locations all over the state.  So to him I doubt the two
resembled each other very much.

 From August to now I have been to out of town, weekend meetings 4 times
and have had one in town all day meeting.  He's been relatively fine
with all of it.

I have no idea why he had a problem at the August meeting and I have no
idea why he might be nervous in the grocery store one day and not the
next.  Same with other places where he's been anxious, it'll be shaking,
lip licking and big eyes one day and happy times the next.

Honestly he seems to be over whatever was bothering him.  I bring it up
because recent messages on this list would suggest to me that there are
others dealing with stress issues that may not be recognizing them for
what they are.  I thought it would be good to talk about it and I used
Monty as an example because it has been a recent event for us.

Julie