[nagdu] Diabetic alert dogs and how alert dogs arepreventing a need for a guide dog!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:24:05 UTC 2012

I agree whole heartedly.

I know we don't have to justify our service dog, and I wasn't asking her to do so.  I had just commented on its size only, and since I couldn't see the dog well, I couldn't identify the breed.

I'm sure though, that she catches a lot of flack about it being a service dog though.

People think of a service dog as a dog for only the blind.  We all know that's not so.  So she's probably tired of explaining herself and figured I was just another person questioning her dog.

Jenny