[nagdu] stress, how much is too much?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 14 16:46:39 UTC 2012

I find it very hard to believe that Ben sniffs because he's stressed.  I
think he sniffs because it's very rewarding for him.  He's a natural
investigator.
In situations where I think he's working hardest, like at a festival or
working through a big crowd, he sniffs very little.  The challenge makes
him really focus.  He sniffs most when he figures he can multi-task
because guiding doesn't require all his attention.  "Brain the size of a
planet, and she wants me to walk to the diner."
Tracy
Tracy