[nagdu] sweaters and rugs

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Nov 15 15:20:33 UTC 2012

Hello all!

Once again I have sweaters and rugs free to anyone who wants one. the
sweaters are made to go over a guide dog harness.  Everything is machine
washable and dryable on low heat.  All you need to do is reply to me
privately at:
julielj at neb.rr.com
with what you'd like and where to send it.  I will be shipping them out
the day before Thanksgiving or that is my plan.  If you reply to me
after that date I make no guarantees that you will get one.  If I have
promised you a sweater in the past and you didn't get one, I'm sorry.
Please remind me in the next few days and I will do my best to honor
your request.

I have 6 rugs.  Most are in variegated shades of brown.  One is burgundy
and a couple of have pinks and purples sprinkled throughout.  Most of
the rugs are approximately 2 feet by 3 feet, although that is only an
estimate.

I have sweaters in the following colors and sizes:
purple with white trim, will fit dogs 60 to 75 pounds
yellow/pink will fit dogs 60 to 75 pounds
rust/browns/pink will fit dogs 70 to 85 pounds
turquoise will fit dogs 75 to 90 pounds
blue-green with off white trim will fit dogs 60 to 75 pounds
coral with tan trim will fit dogs 60 to 75 pounds
navy blue with off white trim will fit dogs 55 to 70 pounds
light blue with off white trim will fit dogs 60 to 75 pounds

My sizes are guesses. If your dogs close to my guess the sweater should
fit.

Happy Holidays!
Julie