[nagdu] To Sarah, was RE: questions for GDDI, SEGDI and TSE grads

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Nov 25 05:05:09 UTC 2012

Hi there,
The next time you take a flight, let them know you and your dog must walk.
When you don't know what you are doing, the chair could roll on a paw
and hurt the dog the rest of its life.
I know you don't want this to happen.
You can heal the dog.
if the dog chooses to pull this would be a good time for the gentle
leader, then the dog would walk beside you.
Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Share how the dog did in a new area.