[nagdu] Fake service dogs provoke resentment, possible rule changes

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 00:51:13 UTC 2012

I have no other idea on this one, but to say, WHAT A MESS!!!
The more this gets pushed, more fuel to the fire is added.
My head is definitely starting to hurt on the left hand side trying to process it all.
When my husband Dale and I purchased Odie's medical alert vest, we made sure to have a statement from our medical doctor, went through Sit Stay under service dogs info and other.
We do have cards from Sit Stay that clearly defines the dog's work and U.S. Department of Justice phone number on the back.
Once Odie says he can no longer be a medical alert working partner, then he'll happily just enjoy life for what it's worth.
The state of Colorado isn't as strict as much like other states, so it's time for me to do some more homework with researching other state laws.
*Sigh*
Just my thoughts on this one.
*Wow*
Bibi