[nagdu] Air Carrier Act Re: You are required to sit in the bulkhead.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:10:32 UTC 2012

How big or long is the Air Carrier Act? I guess my thinking is, would it be useful for all guide dog users to carry around this document when they are going to fly. Perhaps we can put on a card, laminate it, atleast the necessary parts. I mean if your on a plane and something like this happens, like it did with Cindy, then we can whip out our ACA documentation and say here look, I know my rights.

I do fear that this is once again becoming an issue with the airline. My point is that those, flight attendents, there were around back when the NFB did its airline sit-ins, are probably retiring. A whole new set of flight attendents being trained.

Perhaps my rambling,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com