[nagdu] talking to landlord about guide dogs

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:30:33 UTC 2012

Hi Kody

I'm in an apartment as well here in oregon.  When I got accepted I
happy shared with my landlord the good news.  He was very happy for me
and welcomed the dog with open arms.  Even apartments where it is a no
dog policy can't turn down a guide dog.  I don't know about the nature
stuff and NYC but i heard you relieve the dog between aprked cars.