[nagdu] talking to landlord about guide dogs

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:36:21 UTC 2012

Debbie - LOL! Not sure about that last part.  I do live really close to a
park, but the instructors who interviewed me said the dogs are trained to
relieve on concrete, so if i can't reach the park for some reason, it's
okay.  We'll see if they teach me to do it between parked cars!

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*