[nagdu] talking to landlord about guide dogs

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Nov 26 02:16:32 UTC 2012

Hi Kody,

I also live in an apartment here in Ohio and I've lived in this apartment
complex for 16 years. I moved in this apartment complex in November of 1994.
But I didn't get my first guide dog until July/August of 1997. I think I did
inform my landlord at  that time that I was going for a guide dog even
though I didn't have to. I did it out of curtacy. The landlord didn't have
any problems with me getting a service dog and welcomed my dog. But when I
had to get another successor dog after my first I didn't tell them I was
going for another service dog.

Again congratulation on being excepted to Fidelco. Take care.

Lori and theGipper