[nagdu] Story on US air years ago

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 16:18:45 UTC 2012

Sounds like that particular flight was a nightmare though!  I rarelty fly
because I have little money and lots of time!  I usually take trains, busses
or cars.  Also, lots of shoe transport!  When I do fly, I don't usually care
where I sit as long as noone bugs Holly and I.  The only time I flew with
Holly, folks were more curious than rude.  And my son was not happy because
he had to be in school and couldn't see Holly and I come off the plane!
Then, dogs coming off of public transportation was new to him.  Now, I think
he's used to it!  He still might try to get out of school to see it though!