[nagdu] Flying

t21114 at optonline.net t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Nov 26 18:09:40 UTC 2012

Hi Larry,
I don't fly like I use to anymore. I am sorry for the spelling mistakes but my Jaws wasn't on this morning when I was typing so I just came home and read it .  It was a terrible experience years ago with US Air. I am flying to Top Dog this January and will be using them . One of my consumers with his new guide dog is joining us.
I too walk a lot , use lots of buses every day and take trains. I am out in the field for my job so busses are cibvuebuebt.
Today I usually go to the blind group but instead went with a teacher who's classes I taught for the past 4 years. We went to see a student at Home Depot who I haven't seen in two years. The student was happy to see me and Anna. I teach students with disabilities once a week for 2 hours .
Marilyn and Anna