[nagdu] Timing of upset tummy

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 18:26:51 UTC 2012

I would try it again and see what happens!  If you get tossing, well, that's
probably it!  But, Holly sometimess has been known to toass for no apparent
reason.  Not often but sometimes.  She once decided to do it on the way into
church!  I took her round back and it was all good but not something for the
offering plate!  Maybe she just didn't think much of church that day!