[nagdu] Timing of upset tummy

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 26 17:31:22 UTC 2012

Saturday night, around 9 PM, we gave Ben a hard-boiled egg, which is one
of his favorite treats.  Sunday morning, around 8 AM, he ate his
breakfast, and a couple minutes later he tossed it up.
I am trying to figure out if eggs no longer agree with him, or if it was
just coincidence.
Last time before this, when we gave him an egg, he also got sick the next
day, but that egg had been in the fridge for 3 or 4 days, so we thought it
had gone bad, though it looked OK.
Anyone know about timing of an upset stomach in dogs?  I would have
thought, if something disagreed with him in the evening, he'd get rid of
it in the middle of the night.
Tracy