[nagdu] Restored vision

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 29 18:20:27 UTC 2012

Hi Julie M.
I remember reading in the Prudence guide dog books, that the author got
her sight back, a little, but she would still use her guide dog and close
her eyes, because otherwise it was very confusing.
I know Mike May, of Sendero fame, got his sight back to some degree at
some point, but he uses a guide dog now.
So you and I understand each others points.