[nagdu] Off Leash was Learning new routes with a guide dog.

avapup.7 at gmail.com avapup.7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:01:00 UTC 2012

Same here. I let Cocoa run off-leash only in fenced yards or parks, or in a larger, unfenced area, on a long, 30-foot leash. I just would worry too much if I allowed her off leash in an open area; I would worry about streets, other people, other dogs, just in case. Plus, in an unfamiliar place, who knows what she'd get into -- there could be glass, rotten food, and though  I'd like to think she'd leave everything alone...she's a Lab. Rotten food on the ground is still food. Sighs lol.

Ava and Cocoa

Sent from my iPhone