[nagdu] O&M services with a dog

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 13:42:12 UTC 2012

Aggreed!  We have a absolutely wonderful instructor in this area but he
knows nothing about what dogs are about.  I have even heard about some
instructors being afraid of dogs and refuse to work with folks that use
them.  I think tha O and M instructors should most deffinetely get more
experience and knowledge concerning dogs.  And no, I most deffinetely am
not! opening the cane dog thing again!  I'm just pointing out that
instructors should have more experience with dogs!