[nagdu] Loud noises and Guide dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:29:05 UTC 2012

I would pretty much follow Julie's take on where to take the dogs. I had a dog once that I took to an outdoor concert at the end of which they played the 1812 Overture and had canons at the end. That dog was forever fearful of loud noises, and it only escalated as she got over. So I would now be more apt to consider whether the noise of the concert might be a problem for the dog. All of my dogs, though, have been good with longer concerts. Movie theaters might be a problem, mainly because of the stuff on the floors sometimes.

CL