[nagdu] another comment from a board member

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Sep 8 22:01:46 UTC 2012

I am also a NAGDU Board member and I concur with Michael and Tina.

EACH school is different. I see this list as a place for informed choice. It is a place for information and supportiveness. It is not a place to pass judgment on each other but a place
to be supportive and sometimes to be gently firm, but, not critical or judgmental.

thanks.

Margo and Arrow