[nagdu] another comment from a board member

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 9 05:54:44 UTC 2012

Hi Michael. I realize it is late in the evening but I want you to know that I appreciate your comments about not judging others  or schools until the facts are clear. Our dogs came from Pilot and I can tell you that if we missed traffic calls during our test walk we didn't pass and had to redo it. We worked is downtown Areas in Columbus where there was a lot of traffic and we really needed to become aware of traffic patterns in order to stay safe and give effective commands to our dogs. Thank you for reading this post.

Sheila Leigland