[nagdu] TSA update

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 8 22:49:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

I got a phone from TSA. He feels that my civil rights where violated
when I flew in June.  He gave me 2 choices. An informal
investigation on a formal investigation.  I told him I am all about
educating and I do know how hard his staff works.  He need an
informal investigation which resulted in retraining his staff.  I
flew recently.  The staff said Hi Passle, thanks for giving positive
comments to our boss.  They told me  about their retraining.  I had a
great trip.

Passle