[nagdu] considering unsubscribing and probably will

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:55:09 UTC 2012

Hello all,

It seems as though people on this list with a title have all decided to chastise me after I have been chastised at least five times by one person before putting their title into it, and others with titles.

I love most of you here on this list, and thank you for your support.  But I will not continue to be chastised over and over and over again, by people using their titles as backing, when I didn't see the moderator's message asking the thread be dropped till the last comment was made.

I've been chastised enough, and if this list is going to continue to have their board members, and other high officials continue to chastise me for something I have stopped doing.

I will leave this list, until I am accepted at my chosen school.

Just remember, YOU ALL have just as much capability to use the delete key as I do.

Sincerely,

Jenny, who's had enough of being chastised.  It's been five emails from the high echelon already.  when is enough enough?