[nagdu] Question: Introducing little dog to new guide dog.

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 00:15:13 UTC 2012

nADIA, HERE ITS NOT LIKE THAT.  iI can see the logic behind it but it does
work.  Holly and my little poodle mix get along great!  And when its time to
work, I put the harness on Holly and Pez buzzes around wanting to go too!  I
just took them both out and Holly laid down and Pez snuck up on her and play
growled and got her up!  Holly is 6 and Pez is 13, so he don't play much but
they are still buddies and Holly's work doesn't suffer.