[nagdu] "TAKE ME OUTSIDE, NOW, MOMMY!!!"

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 00:33:53 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
While I was typing to email replies and reading, Odie came into the bedroom and shook his head.
He suddenly hit his head hard on my computer desk.
Guess that was his way of saying I needed to get up and take him out immediately.
It was chilly outdoors and he quickly relieved.
Of course, my spoiled labrador wanted to visit people in the lobby which I tol him no because we were going back upstairs.
So, I had to put his front legs across my right arm, give him a hard, playful loving pat on his side including a kiss on the side of his cheek.
Hmmm, I wonder if he'd snuggle up with me tonight to keep me warm and be a fun blanket to sleep with.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie