[nagdu] cost of a guide dog

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:12:19 UTC 2012

Oh yes! I forgot to mention that here in California guide dog handlers
can receive a $50 check to help cover some of the dog's expenses. I am
sure that others may have similar allowances as well. I also receive
$10 coupons from my dog's training school for her food. As well as a
10% discount. In the end, I save about $16 on the food. There are many
ways to save and budget.
Juanita, Anise, and Benson