[nagdu] Mistakes?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 7 13:07:36 UTC 2013

Julie J, you said that when you did a demo, people thought Monte had made
mistakes, when really he hadn't.  I know that people think it's a mistake
when a cane touches something, not realizing that's how the thing works, but
I wonder what they thought were dog mistakes.  I know people think that
hesitating is a problem, sometimes. Ben is waiting for me to find the curb
with my foot, or open the door wider, or for the guy "helping" us to get out
of the way, and people can't understand why he's not moving.
Anyway, just curious.
Tracy