[nagdu] Follow-up

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Thu Apr 18 17:47:14 UTC 2013

Follow-up is also very useful when a person's circumstances change from when
they received their guide. For example, if a grad has a baby and wants help
working her guide with a stroller. Since this is undoubtedly a new
experience for the guide, it would be best to have an instructor there to
help with the oxposure and to work on techniques.

Sarah and RJ