[nagdu] In General

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Fri Apr 19 16:34:27 UTC 2013

Yes, Ace is a short haired, normal Lab but I can tell you he gets more
compliments on his appearance than you can imagine, in fact so often that it
is more than a little disturbing. A #7  only removes about a third or so of
his length but makes all the difference in the world. We all have little
things that work for us but they don't work for everyone. This just happens
to work well for us.  :)
Ken & Ace