[nagdu] working up to obstacles

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Apr 30 16:02:26 UTC 2013

Julie,

Mitzi, too, will figure things out from a distance and find another way.
Very confusing, but I've gotten used to it for the most part. Every now
and then I will argue her into taking me up to the obstacle, and she is
very smug when we finally turn around and backtrack and take the way she
told me to in the first place. /lol/

I don't know where she got it, either, since I didn't specifically train
her for it. I suspect she just noticed that obstacles and having to turn
around irritate me, or else she just doesn't like having to turn around
because it's boring. Who knows? /lol/

Tami