[nagdu] Trainers/Dog Whispers & All

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 21:57:38 UTC 2013

Don't you have time to work through taking the dog? The dog will be fine if you leave him that long. Mine didn't like me much for a few hours after I got back, but he did et over it within the same day.

The next time I went on a cruise I took him with me, but I didn't get off the boat. It wasn't a requirement.

CL