[nagdu] What about registering service dogs with the DOJ?

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Aug 20 18:44:42 UTC 2013

First,

Remember that any dog that acts up brings attention to its owner.  Such
teams should be ejected or penalized under the law and/or make stronger
laws.

Second, in fact, the well behaved dog is never a problem in any case.  So,
are you going to turn in someone whom you think does not have a disability
if their animal behaves properly?  Probably not, but that could happen.

So, let the officer ask the two questions and go from there.  However, the
police will not do anything without criminal law behind them.

Best,

Michael Hingson