[nagdu] Equipment was RE: Changing the rules when you get home

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 10:46:21 UTC 2013

A prong will do the same thing for a dog with trachea problems as a
martingale, and the dog will respond better to lighter leash corrections.

A nylon or leather training collar will have the same effect as the
metal ones because it works exactly the same way.

Shanna and Diamond

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/ntorcolini%40wavecable.co