[nagdu] Changing the rules when you get home (was I'm back)

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:40:55 UTC 2013

My understanding is that it takes some time and experience to work a dog on
the right; it would seem ill-advised to try it on your own; I have done so
for just a few feet, and I feel like I am so awkward, though there seems to
be no logical reason for this feeling.
	Maybe some owner-trainers or private trainers of guides will comment
more on this.
Darla & Huck