[nagdu] people taking pictures of dog or wanting to take pictures of your dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 15 03:12:44 UTC 2013

this lady only wanted the lions to work with leader dogs, no other school.
She didn't want anyone to be better than she was with her dog.
She has passed on now, so I don't have to worry.
I will keep after the lions to get us set up for December.
So we know when this will happen, and how can we help to pull it off.
Our part that is.
I knew I was out and about threw out the city and folks would see me.
Either at the mall or wall mart, any place like that.
I don't have your email address, it doesn't show up.
So I am sure I am past my five messages.