[nagdu] Hello

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 23:26:04 UTC 2013

Dar,

Thank you for your kind note.  I appreciate it a lot.  It was a really
difficult experience for me.
I have absolutely no idea why she was so insistent that they wanted
Monty's picture after I told them he wasn't from Leader.  Perhaps they
were hoping that having him in the picture would show everyone that they
support blind people with guide dogs, just kinda skimming over that
owner trained part.  I mean you can't tell from a picture which school a
dog came from.  Well usually not, unless it's some odd breed or something.

I have no idea what to tell you about your Seeing Eye question.  I think
all you can do is to keep educating them about blind people and guide
dogs in hopes that some day it will get through.

Julie