[nagdu] Lions support

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Feb 16 19:15:10 UTC 2013

Tracey,
Generally, it is a sponsorship where the Lion's will pick up the cost of
Airfare whick keeps more dollars in the budgets for the traning programs.
Sometimes, they will provide additional money to the individual for
incidentals, but most dollars, from my understanding, do not go to the
student direct, or to the school, but allow the club to pay for this cost
which can sometimes be costly.  This in turn, gives the club credit and the
schools also acknowledge the support in various ways.

Steve