[nagdu] Question for owner trainers

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 00:24:16 UTC 2013

I wanted to add that the shelter where I got Monty was extremely small.
There were only 4-6 dogs at any given time and they lived in a residence
with the family that ran the shelter.  I guess that is one perk for
living in the middle of nowhere. *smile*  Monty had been there for about
a month.  the family knew his behaviors and could give me quite a bit of
information about how he acted around various people, other dogs and
cats.  It was a much better situation than a large kill shelter.  I know
someone with a guide from one of those, so it can happen.  However the
more you know about the background of your dog the better IMO.

Julie