[nagdu] nagdu's resolution about gdb

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 2 02:36:04 UTC 2013

Hi, Rebecca and Zeb,
The way the resolutions work is during the national covention for the most part.
I know NFB has a Resolutions Commitee that meets around the beginning of convention to talk about what the resolutions are and whether if they pass or not.
I've been to at least five or six conventions and during my training at the Colorado Center for the Blind, I was required to attend the resolutions meeting.
I'll admit that despite I tried my hardest to pay attention, I ended up losing focus and became lost with it all.
I'm sure someone will have an update and what the next faze will be.
Bibi and son Odie